CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Unlimited



Ha Ha! First post of the new blog! Hello, my name is Kryss (pronounced Chris, I just felt like spelling it different). This blog represents me and everything that has had and is STILL having an impact on my life. This blog will chronicle my journey from a highschool blogger to hopefully an entertainment sensation! It is my duty to warn you, my life takes many different twists and turns. If you think you can keep up than you are welcome to follow alog. If you don't think you can keep up than, hell, you're still welcome here. This blog will focus on my inerests such as fashion, music ,art, news and entertainment. Don't let me steal the ENTIRE show, though. Feel free to contribute and tell me your thoughts! Also note that this blog is called Kryss UNLIMITED so expect randomness and organized chaos!

Get to know me! http://www.myspace.com/yaboikryss